Popular Posts

Friday, October 4, 2013

Chill Time

Well, my husband is working tonight so I've watching some TV while on my laptop. Earlier I started clearing out the garden a bit. I want have it cleared before Halloween so I can decorate it. I've never tried that , so we will see how that goes if we ever get around to doing it. There are still plenty of flowers in it now. It's gone wild because of high temperatures, rain and lack of time (or forgetting) to take care of it. Hey, it could look worse. I was wondering why the mulch didn't keep the grass from growing around the plants. At least it seemed to keep they really tough weeds away, I must be more careful with how I plant things next year. I wanted to take photos of it but it was just too wild. It's surprising that no jungle animals came running out of it. Ha Ha. Well, it's not that will of course. It seems that perhaps planting stuff earlier while it isn't so hot out could help next time. Also going slow would work.
While I was working yesterday and  I was putting out beads, a thought came to me. I began wondering if I could make some jewelry myself and sell it. Could I do it? Would be another idea that gets started then sidelined? Would it make me crazy if I tried and then toss it aside? Hmm, something to consider. Flea Markets.... can I sell stuff plus my photos...
I've created more things out of photos today and the last few days. Feel free to check them out under zazzle.com/ekirschthings or  zazzle.com/ekirschthingsholiday. Also on cafepress.com.  

http://www.zazzle.com/ekirschthings?pg=1&sd=desc&st=date_created


http://www.zazzle.com/ekirschthingsholiday/gifts?cg=196270359435757700

http://www.cafepress.com/ekirschthings

This Sunday, we will be going to Paoli to see family. I figure that perhaps we can check out a park near there and I can take some photos. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment