Popular Posts

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Hey the weekend is here. Spring is here...well that's what you thought and the Snow was back.

Oh welcome Spring! What!? Snow?? Yes with slush.Yesterday was the First Day of Spring, I was greeted with a fall. I slipped down the steps on my butt. It was only about four steps. My husband helped me up and I am just a little sore. It could have be worse. I was too busy walking and talking that I fell. Well, you find out the hard way that you can slip on the slush if you aren't paying attention. Hopefully, spring temperatures will arrive soon and nice weather with that. Often spring is short in Philadelphia, it tends to turn into summer temperatures after a sometimes lingering winter. I'm looking forward to the spring and nicer weather.
Here are some recent photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment